Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Hookah

It was introduced to me by two of my friends.  At first, I was like, smoking?
Why the hell would I want to do that?  I don't want to be high or anything.
Turns out, the hookah doesn't make you high and isn't illegal. It's just a fun
smoke, with FLAVOR.  They took me to the Egyptian, a local hookah bar.
It's a comfortable environment with free wi-fi.  That was a plus.  I learned to
do some smoke tricks and now I absolutely love the thing.  I went and
bought a cheapy and here we are today.  Don't be afraid to try it.  If you're
straight up against smoking, then that is completely your choice.  But if you've
ever been curious, give it a shot.  Either you won't like it and that will be that,
or you'll find yourself a new hobby.

4 comments:

  1. not loving the smoking part, i think thats bad for you and all the people around you. just worring not critizicing.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. used to have one in my room. literally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never done it. Tried taking up smoking once though. It was too cold outside so I quit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hookah is a nice little social thing for friends to sit around and chat. Just dont over do it on the smoking. lol.

    ReplyDelete